Even if you’ve never worn Saucony shoes earlier, it is a new you must definitely be considering if you’re in the market for a new pair of trainers to operate in. That is as it is shooting out hit after hit, including some of their best new running shoes of 2021.
We’ve been running in, and reviewing Saucony shoes and have chosen the best choices for different kinds of runners below. Here is top of the best Saucony running shoes for you.
Best Saucony running shoes
1. Saucony Men’s Triumph 18 Running Shoe
The Triumph is Saucony’s premium cushioned supplier, and after a major upgrade with the 17th iteration, the 18 includes only a couple of light upgrades. Most notably, it now has a redesigned blown-rubber outsole for increased durability and traction.
The main draw is that the Pwrrun+ midsole, which provides a comfy-yet-springy ride and saves weight in contrast to classic cushioning materials.
- Very soft midsole still supplies high energy return with faster transitions
- The new upper and streamlined collar feel bulky
- Heavier than the Triumph 17
2. Saucony Men’s Xodus 10 Walking Shoe
The 10th variant comes upgraded with Saucony’s top-tier Pwrrun+ cushioning, which helps reduce the pounds from the previous iteration and ups the energy yield as well. The rugged outsole is just another highlight: Beefy directional lugs are designed to bite into specialized terrain, and the tacky rubber Pwrtrac material provides good traction on hard surfaces. Additionally, it is topped with a Formfit top that provides improved protection and support.
- New midsole foam improves energy return
- Aggressive outsole grip
- Relatively heavy
3. Saucony Men’s Echelon 8
Saucony Echelon is a lineup that works well for walkers and runners who need supportive, cushioned footwear. The Echelon 8 brings cushioned and roomier fit than previous models with a midsole of PWRRUN foam for added cushioning.
This shoe has little extra space inside for individuals with wide feet or that should wear orthotic soles inside their shoes. But because of the plush sock liner, you will still have a conforming fit that keeps your feet and ankles secure throughout your trip.
The Echelon 8’s external heel support gently cradles the heel to keep it at the perfect position and decrease rolling and movement, which makes these shoes a good match for overpronators and runners that suffer from pain associated with plantar fasciitis.
- Breathable mesh covers the top portion of the shoe for Increased airflow
- Dense rubber in strategic areas lends itself to superior durability
- High volume shoe fits an orthotic nicely
- Only a Couple of colour Choices
- Might Be a little too broad for Individuals with narrow feet
4. Saucony Women’s Endorphin Speed
But don’t let the Speed’s lower price tag fool you: This can be a highly competent shoe that excels at speedwork and space runs, also. It utilizes the exact same responsive Pwrrun PB cushioning as the Pro, but rather than a carbon-fiber plate, the Speed receives a nylon midsole plate–that adds a snappy sense when increasing flexibility.
Comfortable and quick, the shoe is a fantastic racing pick for everyday runners, and it is flexible enough to handle just about any exercise regimen, whatever the distance involved.
- Pwrrun PB foam is soft and bouncy
- Slightly heavier than Pro version
5. Saucony Men’s Freedom ISO 2 Running Shoe
The Saucony Freedom ISO two is the company’s first running shoe with full-size EVERUN midsole. EVERUN foam provides cushioning throughout the foot and equally distributed shock absorption. It is bouncier than conventional EVA foam and supplies more energy back from every step.
This shoe also offers one of Saucony’s sleekest designs with various color options. From impartial to brightly colored, you will probably find a look you love in Men’s or Women’s styles. The shoe conforms to your foot, which helps it feel comfortable longer.
- Rubberized sole for excellent traction on road surfaces
- Wide-ish Cable box.
- 4mm cushion offset gives a natural sense as you proceed through the shoe
- Lightweight and flexible layout
- Speedy and zippy feel, best for neutral runners with great shape
- Fit runs a bit narrower than some runners anticipate
- Can feel too bouncy for heavy heel-strikers
- Some clients note that the ankle area doesn’t feel really snug enough for considerable equilibrium
- Runners need good form to run in these economically
6. Saucony Men’s Ride 13 Running Shoe
The Saucony Ride 13 is one of the greatest running shoes from Saucony. It works nicely for extended races, runs, and speed functions. If you haven’t yet discovered a shoe that doesn’t leave you feeling tired and sore after working distances, this model may be for you.
The Ride 13 includes two big features that are a part of Saucony’s signature running shoe. To begin with, FORM FIT in the upper provides a secure, but comfortable fit. Secondly, the Ride 13 comes with a PWRRUN coating in the midsole.
This special foam offers additional cushioning without bothering the responsiveness of the shoes. It provides a customized and comfortable fit not found on any other running shoe. The Ride 13 also includes excellent cushioning while nevertheless supplying a responsive and snappy ride. It works well as a regular coach or long-distance race coach.
- Responsive road feel with good cushioning
- Good Solution for people with medium arches who need neutral support
- FORM FIT technology for a comfortable upper
- Traction may not be Acceptable for operating in slick conditions
- Very firm layout that may not provide sufficient bend for some runners
7. Saucony Women’s Kinvara 12
This 12th version nudges the Kinvara back toward its racing roots. It’s a bit lighter and far more elastic, like the shoe’s early models, using a snug midfoot and fresh blend of Pwrrun foam. Saucony tweaked the foam mixture of EVA and polymers to boost energy yield, and while it doesn’t pack the punch of the new Endorphin series, it does feel firmer and more responsive.
A slender layer of milder TPU-based Pwrrun+ sits on top to keep the shoe comfy as a daily trainer–which applies to long runs as well. That means it is light and rapid nonetheless able to withstand a lot of miles.
- A thinner tongue and lighter top than the Kinvara 11
- Versatile for workouts and every day runs
- Exposed outsole foam can show early wear
1. Are Saucony Shoes Good for Running?
Absolutely! The best Saucony running shoes feature a number of the latest innovations in the business. The brand champions advanced tech — such as the PWRRUN+ cushion material that boasts next-level energy return. They also feature the FORM FIT footbed that athletes of all levels love.
2. What is the Best Saucony Running Shoes?
It depends. The Triumph 18 is just one of our top-rated Saucony shoes, but the set that is ideal for you will depend on your running style, favored cushion level, favorite terrain, and more.
Good running shoes should offer aid, good cushioning, and be comfortable on your feet. Long-distance runners especially need a shoe with superior comfort and durability to keep up with high mileage runs.
Saucony offers several running shoe versions that may potentially be the perfect fit for your future. Our guide reviews seven of their very popular Saucony running shoes according to customer reviews, design, and comfort that may enhance your own runs.