These are the best New Balance running shoes for most runners.
The company did not create its first pair of shoes until 1938, but New Balance fast earned a reputation for high quality. Its first breakthrough came with the release of this Trackster running shoe in 1960, which was designed to match feet of distinct widths–a novel idea at the moment.
New Balance running shoes set trendy looks with superior performance–they make it appear effortless. Some of the most popular New Balance shoes have become runners for a few years or longer, while advanced technologies permit the Boston-based new to push the industry forward.
Best new balance running shoes
1. New Balance Women’s Fresh Foam Vongo V4 Running Shoe
Stability shoes have been changing, with less-intrusive features getting more popular and conventional methods (like medial posts) falling out of favor. The Vongo is part of this new wave: It utilizes a varus wedge, or an area of raised foam along the inside border of the midsole, to counteract overpronation.
It’s a part of the seamless piece of Fresh Foam which makes the midsole, and it will help keep this shoe light, close to the floor soft. Runners who need more stability should stick with the 860, nevertheless.
- Stable ground contact
- Comfortable heel support
- May be too broad for runners with narrow feet
2. New Balance Men’s Fresh Foam 860v11
While many equilibrium shoes may feel a bit clunky underfoot, the 860 supports a healthy stride without weighing you down, and it makes a fantastic trainer for moderate overpronators. The v11 obtained a significant update from the 10th edition, and it comes with a flared ankle collar and a Fresh Foam midsole.
An improved fit around the heels and a noticeably softer ride together with the stability and responsiveness that the shoe is known for. We think that it’s one of the very best equilibrium shoes you can buy.
- UltraHeel construction and engineered mesh improves comfort and fit
- Less suited to neutral runners
3. New Balance Women’s Made in Us 1540 V3 Running Shoe
Calling it a running shoe’ is a small stretch considering its truck-like build quality and weight. The 1540 is 15-ounce heavy, so all weight concerns go out of the window.
And if you want supreme stability at a price tag, look no farther than the assembled-in-USA 1540. Does the midsole have a medial post, but it also has a TPU roll-bar that wraps and cups under the rearfoot. The stiff midsole is based on a wide base which augments equilibrium. As a result, 1540 has no role or bias. This is stable as it receives.
1540 is available in 5 widths that are almost unheard of. The augmented top with its own stitched bumper and panels are form-fitting so the optional widths enable you to select the match you desire.
- Look great
- The conventional width runs narrower than regular running shoes.
4. New Balance Men’s FuelCell Prism V1 Running Shoe
Speed and stability are two traits that generally do not go together in running shoes, however, the Prism demonstrates you can find both at the same time. It’s created with New Balance’s exceptionally responsive FuelCell cushioning, which creates a peppy ride, along with a lateral pole embedded in the sole counters overpronation as you run. Speedy and supportive, it’s a fantastic speed training pick for runners who require extra advice in their stride.
- Moderately soft cushioning feels lively in faster paces
- Good ground feel and stability
- Thin insoles shifted and simmer for some runners
- Feels less responsive at easy paces
5. New Balance Women’s Fresh Foam Beacon V3 Running Shoe
From extended runs to speedwork, the Beacon is a true do-it-all shoe. Much like the prior iteration, the v3 utilizes Ground Contact Fresh Foam in the midsole–this variation on New Balance’s flagship foam is made for increased durability. That usually means the shoe can get away with less outsole rubber, boosting weight. The v3 also comes with a new upper for a significantly improved fit.
- Soft yet lightweight cushioning handles long runs and speed sessions
- Improved upper feels roomy yet stable
- Slightly softer cushioning compared to the Beacon v2
- Heavier than the Beacon v2
- Outsole reveals some early wear
6. New Balance Women’s, Fresh Foam 1080v11 Running Shoe
Supremely soft but without the mushy sense of additional maximalist sneakers, the 1080 is a fantastic pick for runners searching for something lavish. The v10 proved to be a major upgrade, and the changes on the v11 are relatively minor in comparison: A revised upper provides a more forgiving fit, especially for wider feet. The Fresh Foam midsole is tuned for soft palate but provides a lively texture that does not sacrifice energy return.
- Stretchier upper accommodates wider feet
- Highly cushioned rocker only rides exceptionally smooth
- Not enough information
7. New Balance Men’s 1400 V6 Running Shoe
The 1400 v6 proceeds to deliver the identical peppy solid implementation runners anticipate from a hand-held racing apartment. The 1400 v6 is a good option for the roadrunner serious about functionality. The 1400 v6 is a superbly designed racing flat, using a peppy ride. This apartment is the perfect choice for the competitive runner looking to enlist a race shoe capable of taking on distances from 5k up to possibly a marathon.
- Revlite midsole foam provides a responsive smooth ride.
- Newly constructed upper is highly breathable and comfortable.
- Easy and effective traction
With so many options on the market, we hope that you will choose the best new balance shoe for you. Don’t forget, we also share a lot of different shoe models suitable for different audiences, check out our website.